Gain essential Quickbooks skills to better run your business, through a comprehensive experiential learning environment with hands-on, practice exercises using sample data, all working directly within QuickBooks.
- Learn how to navigate QuickBooks Desktop
- Setup a company file & chart of accounts from the ground up
- How to add and manage inventory
- Job costing, estimates & invoicing
- Add employees & payroll basics
- Understand the requirements for processing payroll.
- Create and send checks, e-invoices & more.
The objective of the QuickBooks Desktop course is to provide students with the fundamental knowledge necessary to become an entry-level bookkeeper.
This introductory course offers hands-on step-by-step exercises that have students working directly in QuickBooks in a complete experiential learning environment with sample data files and practice exercises. Students who complete the program will also gain the knowledge and skills necessary to take and pass the Intuit® QuickBooks Certified User exam.
Upon successfully completing this course, students will be able to perform the following accounting tasks:
- Know how to navigate QuickBooks in both single-user and multi-user role
- Understand how to complete the workflow from the estimate to making the deposit and navigate the Customer Center
- Know how to complete the workflow for making purchases and navigate the Vendor Center and properly manage lists
- Use Items to perform accounting tasks
- Properly set-up and run payroll in QuickBooks
- Accurately create and print financial statements and reports
- Enter adjustments and Closing Procedures
1. Introducing QuickBooks
2. The Sales Process
3. Additional Customer Transactions
4. Managing Expenses
5. Bank Reconciliation and Bank Transactions
7. Company File Setup
8. Customizing QuickBooks
10. Time and Billing
11. Payroll Setup
12. Payroll Processing
14. Adjustments and Year-End Procedures
SPRING COURSE SCHEDULE
Dates: April 10th – July 10th, 2018
Times: Every Tuesday from 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Location: 7150 SW Hampton Street, Suite 201, Tigard, OR 97223
*This course is also available live online via GoToWebinar
Questions? Please call 503-885-0776 or email email@example.com