This agreement alone shall govern ebs Associates’ and Customer’s respective rights and responsibilities for all services & products to be performed by ebs Associates. We reserve the right to make changes to this Site and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Payments in US dollars are due upon submission of the order. Payment must be made before products will be provided. Customer must pay with one of the following: A valid debit or credit card acceptable to ebs Associates, Inc. (VISA or MasterCard), or sufficient funds in a checking or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the payment due.
Customer is liable for payment of all taxes including without limitation, state or local sales, use, value-added and personal property tax.
Returns. Customer shall have thirty (30) days from the date of purchase during which to return, for any reason, any equipment or software for a refund of the fees paid by Customer using the following procedure only: (a) Customer must first contact ebs Associates’ billing department (b) Customer must return at Customer’s expense all equipment and tangible forms of any software within such 30-day (c) Customer must destroy and uninstall all versions of the software otherwise in the possession of customer, and (d) equipment must be returned in its original packaging, and in like-new condition. Shipping and Insurance costs are not refundable. Returns not in complete compliance with this limited return policy are not eligible for refunds and will be deemed accepted by Customer for all purposes. Damaged items, used items, opened items, or items purchased more than 30 days ago, are not eligible for a refund.
Right to refusal
We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at an incorrect price or products that are improperly described. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your credit card has already been charged we will immediately issue a refund in the amount of the charge. We reserve the right to limit quantities and to reject orders at our discretion.
QuickBooks Enterprise Monthly Payments Terms of Service
- Enrollment for an annual subscription for QuickBooks Enterprise commits you to a 12 month term.
- You have elected to pay your annual subscription in equal payments over the course of 12 months.
- You must pay for all 12 months of the subscription in full based on the then current rate of QuickBooks Enterprise.
- If you choose to cancel inside the first 60 days, you can opt to receive a refund per the 60 day money back guarantee
- However, if you choose to cancel after the first 60 days and prior to the end of month 12 you will be subject to a termination fee equal to the amount of monthly payments left on your annual subscription.
- For purpose of clarity, if you cancel after 6 months and have 6 months remaining on your annual subscription, which starts at date of enrollment, you will be charged a termination fee equal to your monthly fee of QuickBooks Enterprise multiplied by 6 months (remaining months left on annual subscription).
- Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options subject to change without notice.
Product Conking: Your service begins as of the day you purchase QBES and continues through to the expiration date of your QBES subscription. If you cancel your subscription, you will still have access to you own company file, but you will no longer have access to QuickBooks Enterprise and all services that are included with your subscription.