Gain essential Quickbooks skills to better run your business, through a comprehensive experiential learning environment with hands-on, practice exercises using sample data, all working directly within QuickBooks.
Learn how to create a company file, how to create inventory, build estimates, invoicing, adding employees and basics of payroll.
– Learn how to navigate QuickBooks Desktop
– Setup a company file & chart of accounts from the ground up
– How to add and manage inventory
– Job costing, estimates & invoicing
– Add employees & payroll basics
– Understand the requirements for processing payroll.
– Create and send checks, e-invoices & more.
WINTER BOOT CAMP 2018
Times: Mondays from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm