QuickBooks Premier includes all of features of QuickBooks Pro, along with advanced reporting and tools tailored to your specific business and industry.
- View customized sales and profitability reports
- Run ‘Cost to Complete Job’ reports
- Track your balance sheet by class with an easy to access report
- 6 Industry versions in one: General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Nonprofit, Retail and Professional Services
Enjoy the features of QuickBooks Premier with industry specific tools.
Organize your business finances all in one place and complete frequent tasks in fewer steps with QuickBooks Premier 2017. Import data and start managing your finances with software that is easy to set up and use.
QuickBooks Premier Industry Versions
(Chosen During Installation)
- Easily manage inventory items
- Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
- Track your balance sheet by class
- Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
- Bill clients progressively by job phase
- Track and bill clients by time and material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
- Create ‘Jobs by Vendor’ report
- Organize your job costs by vendor, and see which vendors still need to be paid.
- Create job estimates and track change orders
- As a job changes simply enter change orders into the estimate to keep track of the changes and their impact on your bottom line.
- Analyze job profitability
- Customized job cost reports allow you to see a job’s profitability on a detailed, task-by-task level.
Manufacturing and Wholesale
- Track inventory reorder point by vendor
- Track inventory and set optimal inventory levels. Run a report showing items that need reordering.
- Track profitability by product
- Keep track of your biggest moneymakers so you’ll know which products to promote and keep in stock, and which to drop from your line.
- Easily prioritize which orders to fulfill
- See all open sales orders and prioritize them how you want. Instantly see which orders can be shipped and which can’t.
- Create end-of-year donation statements
- See who your biggest donors are and track their contributions.
- Create Form 990 (Statement of Functional Expenses)
- Identify your expenses for presentation to your board, major donors, and the IRS.
- Run donor contribution summary reports
- Track each donor’s contribution total as needed.
- Track unbilled time and expenses
- See all clients with unbilled time and expenses by employee, project, client or service on a single screen. Easily send an invoice in just a few clicks.
- Set different billing rates by employee, client, and service
- Pay and get paid the right amount by quickly and easily setting different billing rates.
- Analyze profitability by project and client
- Reports like Billed vs. Proposal by Project, Cost-to-Complete by Job, and Job Costs by Job and Vendor help you stay on top of which projects are most profitable.
- Easily track sales results
- Track sales accurately and flexibly with the Sales Summary Form. Enter total payments and taxable/non-taxable sales for the day, week, or any time period you choose.
- Stay on top of inventory and costs
- Easily track inventory and set reorder points.
- Run a profit and loss report
- Easily compare one month’s profit and loss against another.
|QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2017 – 1 User||3634999|
|QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2016 – Add User||$499.99||3649999|
|QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2017 – 2 User||3654999|
|QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2017 – 3 User||3682999|
|QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2017 – 4 User||36103999|
|QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2017 – 5 User||36124999|